- Schedule multiple attendee meetings and events for Executives as requested to
include reserving conference rooms, restaurant/bar areas and coordinating food
- Be a team player by being flexible and adaptable to changing circumstances and
shifting priorities by helping with various business priorities, as needed.
- Handle Executive Assistant duties for our Managing Director (MD) as needed, including email drafting, PowerPoint creation, document editing, meeting or event scheduling, lunch ordering, making travel arrangements and completing expense reports.
- Work with Texas Team on any special projects / short-term needs as requested.
- Act as an extension of the NFP Texas senior leadership team both internally and externally by exemplifying a winning attitude and demonstrating that you care about all of our team members at all times.
- Act as a problem solver by being proactive, identifying opportunities, proposing solutions and executing before being asked, when appropriate.
- Aid in general vendor management efforts as requested to include account setups and account payable process.
- Maintain the existing efficient file management and follow-up system for all processes and requests.
- Engage in operational support for the firm to include aiding in Carrier Management/Administration and Licensing Coordination duties as well as reporting/reconciliation capabilities [to be trained].
- Manage all incoming and outgoing mail for the Texas office to include scanning P&C documents into Epic and forwarding payments properly and timely.
- Other duties as assigned.